Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Bitty Baby Sailing Set Question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bitty baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I recently bought the Bitty Baby Sailing Set and my set came with 4 seaside markers...not the 4 sea side crayons!

    For anyone who has this outfit did yours come with the 4 crayons or the 4 markers.

    I have only seen it pictured with crayons that is why i am surprised to see my set with markers.

    I really want the crayons! Do you think AG would have them available through replacement parts? The outfit is now sold out. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought the outfit back in Oct(?) when it was a monthly special. It came in the white box with red hearts and had crayons. I didn't know they had replacement parts for Bitty outfits, we haven't needed to replace anything yet.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bitty baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it's really strange our set came with markers. We want the crayons badly. Maybe if I get lucky someone will be selling a set of those crayons on ebay. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chauster's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry you got markers Kelly, I really don't understand how they send out different things from what is pictured and described. AG has been doing some fruit-loopy things lately it seems. I ordered the Valentine Party outfit a couple of weeks ago and it came with two left feet sandals! It seems like I have to call about something with every one of my orders now! [img]frown.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ubarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2003
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gee, if I could find ours I would give them to you. There was really nothing special about them. They were just regular crayons. I think there were four in the pack. They were really no different than the packs they give out with the kids meals at a lot of the resturants around here. Ours probably ended up mixed in with the rest of our crayons.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bitty baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess I just wanted what was pictured with the outfit that is all. [img]frown.gif[/img] I am going to call AG later tonight about it. They are always very helpful.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member spiritik's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My daughter has the Sailing Outfit for her Bitty Baby but it's been awhile back when we bought it. I'm not sure if it came with crayons or markers. I'll have to ask my daughter tomorrow (she's asleep now).

    That's too bad that you didn't get what was shown with the outfit. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member spiritik's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by OSusannah:
    I I didn't know they had replacement parts for Bitty outfits, we haven't needed to replace anything yet.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">When my daughter was younger, we had to replace a couple of pairs of tights for Bitty Baby. The velcro from the diaper kept snagging on the tights. Of course, she was littler then and maybe not as careful as she should have been (she liked to dress Bitty by herself). We finally ended up taking Bitty's diaper off when she was wearing tights. Now, even though my daughter is older and careful when dressing her dolls she still takes the diaper off of Bitty when dresssing her in tights.

    We've also gotten the sailboat itself as a replacement part. When my daughter was younger, the sail broke completely off of the boat and wouldn't stay on even after trying to glue it.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the info, Virginia. I am the worst about snagging tights myself!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member spiritik's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just checked my daughter's Bitty Baby collection. She got seaside markers. They were in a blue box that had different "ocean" pictures on it (seahorse, lobster, sailboat, pelican, sand dollars, etc). The colors are Driftwood Gray, Ocean Waves (a sea green color), Sky Blue, and Golden Sand.

    My daughter did not get her Sailing Outfit recently. It has been quite a while back. Maybe a couple of years ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •